Cuba’s fuel crisis of running out of fuel, which led them to change their life style to farming and growing their own crops.
Key pointers from the video of part 1:
– ‘We take food for granted’
– ‘In the last few year there have been warning signs that all that is about to change’
– Last year British families saw average grocery bills rise by £750
– ‘In Britain we import nearly half of what we eat and we face unprecedented competition for all that food in a world with more people and changing diets.’
– The usage of oil is ‘not going to last forever’